Є|>ЯФ | Eden Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arc Of Rage Is A Big Baby

+2
The arc of Rage
Tickle_Kitty
6 posters

Go down

The Arc Of Rage Is A Big Baby Empty The Arc Of Rage Is A Big Baby

Post  Tickle_Kitty Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:37 am

Well i was only banned for 30 minutes, but it was for a super silly reason. its around 2 in the morning and we're playing around on the server. rage joins up and and the fun contiunes. some of you have played with me for some time now and know how i am. you know how ill get upset when i die or ill say something like "got you noob" when i kill you. everyone understands that its just talk and nothing serious. (everyone does it, its all in good fun)
ive played with rage before and figured he knew i was a bit of a jokester. there was a conversation about map balance and i said the map was unbalanced, rage said it was balanced. he called me dumb i called him an idiot and so on. i could give two shits what he thinks about the map, i thought we were just joking around and making conversation. anyway....the conversation continues and i sense hes getting a bit angry. he says im being "diesrespectful" so i jokingly say "are you gonna perma ban me?" he replies "i can" so i told him to do it knowing he wouldnt simply because its a stupid fucking reason to ban someone. he asks if i would like to be banned.....i dont give him a straight answer and just stop talking to him. time goes by when a young man named Steve The Jew joins. Rage immediately gets on him for his so called "racist" name. the kid argues that he shouldnt have to change his name because its NOT racist. (i would agree, and everyone elase in the server did too) Steve The Jew tells him he is a Jew and its racist of Rage to make him change it. well poor steve ends up changing his name in fear that he would get banned. NOTE: your MOTD server rules simply says no racism, rage was saying its not on the rules list but it was still a rule. so i stick up for the kid, as does everyone else. he said "youre two seconds away from getting muted tickle" i said "ok" and about 30 seconds later i was muted......i hadnt said a word!?!?!?! i wasnt upset over it but i wanted an explanation..............didnt get one though. thats when i got upset. so i asked my buddy smooch who was in ts with me told hold down the talk button so i could speak to him through her mic. i said "rage umadbro?" he said he was going to mute her too so i told him noooo it was me on her mic dont mute her too. about 5 minutes later i was banned for "admin disrespect" like i said i was only banned for 30 minutes so ill be playing again tomorrow. im not saying rage should be stripped his admin rights, but he needs a good talk.

Love, Tickle_Kitty

Tickle_Kitty

Back to top Go down

The Arc Of Rage Is A Big Baby Empty Re: The Arc Of Rage Is A Big Baby

Post  The arc of Rage Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:04 am

you brought up the permaban on your own Tickle, I jokingly told you that I could and you refused to give me a straight answer, most likely out of some foolish notion of pride. All you had to do was say no and the night would have continued just fine, but hey, whatever. And Steve the Jew was already apologized to. I spoke with another admin about the decision after the fact because I WAS operating under an old server rule under previous leadership. Steve and I are all clear and I apologized to him for not having new direction at that time. As for your ban, you were banned for 30 minutes because you deliberately used another players account to bypass a mute that you had been placed under after being warned that any further trolling would result in such. Don't give me this crap about how you were innocent before the mute hit because you weren't...the moment I warned you, you got lippy, I told you you were getting muted and then you said ok...you're lucky that I was as patient as I was with the whole matter, I do NOT appreciate being directly disrespected, and furthermore I despise it when people think that it's ok to antagonize me. I gave you the thirty minute ban for what really WAS disrespect of an admin. I understood the joking at first but if you can sense I'm getting edgy, don't push my buttons...that's begging for punishment.
The arc of Rage
The arc of Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Raijin Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:16 am

in my opinion rage was in the right for this, u did go around a mute just to add in another antagonizing comment, that was a dumb idea when u know the admin is already annoyed at u, u should have just let it be. well w.e it was only a 30 minute ban, its over already and lets just leave this matter alone and just have fun.
Raijin
Raijin

Back to top Go down

Post  The arc of Rage Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:22 am

I have no problem leaving the matter alone if nobody else does. Just wasn't happy with the situation or the blatant disrespect. I almost never crack down on anyone. Ever.
The arc of Rage
The arc of Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Landshark Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:21 pm

Well being an outsider to the scenario that occurred in the server, my opinions will only be based on the text I see here in this thread so please keep in mind my frame of reference.

Both parties seem to agree that the joking progressed into a larger problem. I do not really care who instigated it either, it appears to possibly have been mutual... but "taunting" an arc member with "are you gonna perma ban me?" would not sit lightly with anyone.. it seems like it condones behavior.

As far as Steve the Jew... it does not seem like it is an issue from seeing Rage's reply on that subject. I have played with him before and I did not enforce anything with the name because I personally would just be more concerned with anti-semitic remarks, or general bigotry. However, if you are to quote our current MOTD... I will say respecting admins and their decisions is on there.

For the consequences given, I will only say that maybe a kick could have been issued first instead of a temp ban, unless the situation still chose to continue negatively. From the stand point of admins going around a mute/gag IS pretty annoying.

I also feel that the title of this topic does not really set the tone of maturity, but I can understand that this was posted directly after the action and people were still heated about it.

Now for my positive points Smile

1. Tickle_Kitty I love the way you signed at the bottom of your post
2. I personally appreciate you coming on here and posting in this thread, because it shows me a level of want to play in our server and that makes me happy
3. You are a fun player and as God had stated, hope we can get back to enjoying some daily fragging
Landshark
Landshark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:56 pm

The arc of Rage wrote:I have no problem leaving the matter alone if nobody else does. Just wasn't happy with the situation or the blatant disrespect. I almost never crack down on anyone. Ever.

Truth. He's far more likely to get on you for sitting on a race than "actual" offenses.

One should know better than to taunt an admin about bans, and regulars should know better than to attempt circumvent an admin's actions.
Roland
Roland

Back to top Go down

Post  Tickle_Kitty Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:50 am

after posting i knew right away it was a dumb idea. rage is an admin and what he says IS what happened. as for your comment on why i was banned, YOU SPECIFICALLY SAID "YOU ARE TWO SECONDS AWAY FROM BEING MUTED TICKLE." I SAID "OK" thats all that i said......but still you muted me? now if you would have just read the text instead of ignoring me, there wouldnt have been any going around the mute. i understand youre an admin and all but in order to get respect you have to give it.

i enjoy playing on the server. most of the time its a light fun and funny atmosphere. and ill continue to speak highly of it. but as for you rage, i dont think much of you.

Tickle

Tickle_Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fluffy Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:02 am

when it comes to admins they don't have to give respect to get it, respecting them is a rule and is to be followed his ban was also more than justified. its great that you like the server and i hope you will continue to play but if you're unwilling to follow the rules then i would rather not play with you. if i had to judge by your topics title and general attitude i would say you stll haven't learned anything
Fluffy
Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tickle_Kitty Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:44 am

they dont have to give respect to get it? hmmmm judging by that statement i would say you dont know shit about shit. and im not unwilling to follow server rules dick. btw his ban was not justified. get off your high fucking horse and think about the people who support your server. i thought rage had shit to learn haha but you sir are full fucking retard. im glad not all members share the same mentality as you because the server would be as empty as your fucking skull.

Tickle_Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post  The arc of Rage Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:23 am

This "I'm smarter than you and shit you say doesn't matter" mentality is exactly what lead to your ban in the first place son. You don't know when to stop, you don't know how to just bite your tongue and listen. I give everybody respect where respect is due...you sir, are completely undeserving of such.
The arc of Rage
The arc of Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Tickle_Kitty Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:37 am

Voy here; This thread is done, please move on.

Tickle_Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post  The arc of Rage Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:11 am

Now I really AM issuing a permaban warning. Speak to me like that publicly in front of people and openly disrespect me like that again and I will see to it that you are banned from the server in a more permanent fashion. You're being childish and ridiculous.
The arc of Rage
The arc of Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum