Є|>ЯФ | Eden Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swanny811 App

4 posters

Go down

Votes?

Swanny811 App I_vote_lcap0%Swanny811 App I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Swanny811 App I_vote_lcap100%Swanny811 App I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Swanny811 App Empty Swanny811 App

Post  Swanny811 Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:38 am

Steam Name : Swanny811
Time here : about 1 1/2 month playing most hours of the day!
Thx for all the help you guys have given me....
I really like the great members.. And would like to become one Smile
Hope i Can join you guys!!
Thx... Ok, I live in Kentucky i play football i play Cs:S on a daily basis.. I have many career options and so far my picks Computer engineer or Vet.. Ya there completely diff but who cares ha ha.. Favorite Race so Far : RpgRace Email Adress : underdog53261@aol.com I've met Box, Blaidd , Lovin, Voy, Shark, Cleric, Kitty, Cookies , Fluffys.. Add me any unmentioned Є|>ЯФ |'s Thx Razz
Є|>ЯФ | RocksSSSS My SocksSSSSSSS!

Last edited by Swanny811 on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Get To know me)

Swanny811

Back to top Go down

Swanny811 App Empty Re: Swanny811 App

Post  Raijin Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:25 pm

Swanny ive only seen u mabye 3 times since the last time u posted, and u arent on all day, cause if u were on all day for the last month and a half your total lvl would be higher than 123. I see that your dedicated to playing the server sometimes, but i would personally prefer it if u were more active and talked more so that everyone could get to know u before making a choice on your membership

also plz use the template, this application doesnt tell us much about you.
Raijin
Raijin

Back to top Go down

Post  Landshark Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:38 pm

Truth be told Swanny. In your recent extended absence (after personally only seeing you once in the server) I am actually the one who deleted your first application. I thought you had moved on to new horizons so to speak, so that I apologize for now that I see you are serious. I will try to watch for you in the server to try and get to know you better. As stated in the sticky, try to get some members to back you so that someone realizes you are around... otherwise not speaking up will not get you noticed unfortunately.

I thank you for your willingness, and ill make sure to leave you app up this time Razz
Landshark
Landshark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Swanny811 Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:26 pm

Raijin wrote:Swanny ive only seen u mabye 3 times since the last time u posted, and u arent on all day, cause if u were on all day for the last month and a half your total lvl would be higher than 123. I see that your dedicated to playing the server sometimes, but i would personally prefer it if u were more active and talked more so that everyone could get to know u before making a choice on your membership

also plz use the template, this application doesnt tell us much about you.
Ya... I see I just really love this sever i've been a great player and member... i want this so bad.. thx

Swanny811

Back to top Go down

Post  Raijin Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:32 pm

well then step 1, plz use the template, there isnt enough information on your app right now and we need a poll so we can actually vote.
Raijin
Raijin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:27 am

Wanting doesn't necessarily lead to getting said want. As you've applied twice, what stands out most is that in both attempts you failed to follow the directions in the sticky up top.

As there are basic directions to filing say, a basic job app...

Roland
Roland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum