Є|>ЯФ | Eden Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Membership Applicants: READ ME!!

Go down

Membership Applicants: READ ME!! Empty Membership Applicants: READ ME!!

Post  Raijin Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:57 pm

"Now that some changes are being implemented, we will slowly be opening up the recruiting window

Membership will still be on an invite only, and each applicant will be judged by majority votes of the current Eden Project members. This means you best have some members backing you before you even consider applying

Your application may take a while to get the number votes needed for the moderators to make the final decision so please remain patient : )

We are not necessarily looking for dedicated members however it is a plus to be involved, especially when it comes to keeping up on forums... making posts and such

If you follow all our server rules, and help newcomers get to know warcraft-source and how our server works we will be glad to review your application!"
~Landshark

This is your TEMPLATE!!! Please use it, though it is okay if you change it around just get the facts straight. Also please make sure you have been an active member within the server for at least 30 days before applying.

MAKE A POLL!!! You should make a poll with options: "yes", "no", "maybe in future" This ensures the current Eden Project members can vote for or against you and just makes everyone's life easier.

Please remember once you become a member of Eden Project you are not all high and mighty, some members are slightly higher up the ladder of control. Please continue to listen to: Voyeurism, Lovin', Landshark as well as the current admins.

CUT & PASTE THIS!!! IT IS YOUR TEMPLATE!!!!!
Name:
Steam name:
Steam ID:
Do you have a MIC/teamspeak:
Referred by (if anyone):
Are you in a clan now:
Have you ever been in a clan before:
What clans were you in:
Why should we have you in the clan:
Raijin
Raijin

Back to top Go down