Є|>ЯФ | Eden Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Itchyy

Go down

Itchyy Empty Itchyy

Post  Landshark Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:47 am

I have banned Itchyy today, but I will let it be known upfront I do not have "sufficient" evidence.

"Itchyy,^,e" STEAM_0:1:9849027

I have spec'ed him over 15 maps, and I am sure others have as well.

Based on his game play there is nothing blatantly outright... but some actions are questionable however few there are. I log in almost every day and have complaints from someone as far as the shit he pulls in the server. These complaints may be direct, or they may be indirect simply stating that the general server population gets heated and frustrated. I heard from my members that name calling begins, and anyone who defends Itchyy is automatically added to the ridicule. Admins cannot be present at all times to make sure people act properly. However we do get plenty of messages the next day concerning the events that took place.

It is unfair for a player who is skilled none the less to be banned, and I tried to wait for someone to provide some kind of proof to merit such decisioning. In that time period it seems people have been just complaining more, even to the point members and non-members avoid playing with Itchyy entirely. Having a player continually going 20:0 kill/death empties the server quickly so unfortunately at this time I have made my own decision to try and keep the general populous happy.

I do want it to be known that after the ban, Itchyy and I had a brief conversation which he was completely understanding over. He acted as a rational human being, and although obviously in disagreement with the decisioning he still treated me with respect which I appreciated. This forum will be locked because I do not feel there should be any comments over the circumstances and everyone should get back to playing and having fun.
Landshark
Landshark
Admin

Back to top Go down