Є|>ЯФ | Eden Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

death match

3 posters

Go down

death match Empty death match

Post  Lovin Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:09 pm

ok, so under the suggestion section you should have like a mod suggestion, or like server suggestions, b/c the dm idea from god doesn't really fall under any of the categories you have listed, so i'm sticking it under lobby.

god had an idea that we should get like a dm thing, and i agree, if there is a way to turn it on and off for like a few hours, maybe a day, but not leave it on for an entire weekend, and i didn't see anyone else post about it, so i'm doing it b/c i think it would be pro. ps - i have to give credit to malice about the few hours part cherry
Lovin
Lovin

Back to top Go down

death match Empty Re: death match

Post  Raijin Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:31 pm

lols lovin i fell asleep so i just didnt get around to it XD, but ya i support this idea
Raijin
Raijin

Back to top Go down

Post  Voyeurism Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:29 pm

I've already checked into this and the only DeathMatch mod I can find isn't activated based off user votes(like rtv). It's just a straight-up DeathMatch mod meant for a DM/GG server. Unless the mod does activate that way and just isn't stated, I don't know. I'll continue to look into it, but if you stumble across something let us know.

Voyeurism

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum