Є|>ЯФ | Eden Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crypt Lord Bug

3 posters

Go down

Crypt Lord Bug Empty Crypt Lord Bug

Post  Roland Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:59 pm

While I am sure there are a number of bugs that have yet to be officially reported, but models disappearing on particular races has led to quite a bit of rage and accusations.

Crypt Lord's locust damage has never been consistent as long as I've played on this server, but after some further testing that matched Landshark's recent previous tests, its fairly safe to say its more broken than usual.
Roland
Roland

Back to top Go down

Crypt Lord Bug Empty Re: Crypt Lord Bug

Post  Voyeurism Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:13 pm

Crypt Lord has never worked properly when it came to using its ultimate. Last time I looked at the code it had a 0-80% chance of actually doing proper damage between a randomized value of 8-25 damage. The targeted user hardly ever loses hp/armor, but the one playing Crypt Lord is still gaining the bonuses. I'll look back into it after we figure out what's causing the races to go invisible.

Speaking of - is it still happening today?

Voyeurism

Back to top Go down

Post  Raijin Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:37 pm

I would like to add that i once killed Jordynn (Wonder) 3 times in a row at the start of the round with crypt lord ult dealing a solid 100 dmg to her. Also ive taken hits higher than 25 from it.
Raijin
Raijin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum