Є|>ЯФ | Eden Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vagabond Bugs

3 posters

Go down

Vagabond Bugs Empty Vagabond Bugs

Post  Vexacion Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:19 pm

when i got vagabond i saw 2 bugs with it. I am not shure if one of them can be fixed but i no the other can be fixed im just not shure how.

1. If vagabond is in its ultimate being 100% inv and frozen then the round end the next round he will not have a scout and will not get one until he dies.

2. The other bug is that when i use my ultimate, when it is down teleporting and should be 100% inv it waits a second then u go 100% inv. Im not shure how this one is fixed but on my old server i know we did not have this problem so somehow it could be fixed.
Vexacion
Vexacion

Back to top Go down

Vagabond Bugs Empty Re: Vagabond Bugs

Post  Raijin Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:13 pm

its supposed to w8 a sec i believe, atleast until maxed.
Raijin
Raijin

Back to top Go down

Post  Voyeurism Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:24 pm

The ultimate takes a whole 1.1 second before you go completely invisible. That part isn't broken, it's just a delay set for the invisibility. However, in regards to your first statement - I've no idea. The code is setup so that you get a scout when you spawn(spawncmd). Whether you were still using your ultimate or not should not affect if you do or do not receive a scout. We'll try and clear that up, though.

Voyeurism

Back to top Go down

Post  Vexacion Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:41 pm

ok
Vexacion
Vexacion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down