Є|>ЯФ | Eden Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Complaints / Suggestions

4 posters

Go down

General Complaints / Suggestions Empty General Complaints / Suggestions

Post  Jensen234 Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:36 am

Okay, before you shoot down my idea/complaint please listen.

Well the more I play on This server the more i realize how unbalance it is.

To be just flat out honest, I hate playing this server for the unbalance, it's hard as hell to get kills if you arent on a good race when your facing people in the 900+(which i see get the most kill, and this happens often) and i know there should be better races for people that have worked for it, but this unbalance is making newer players not want to join.

What i am proposing is 1 of 5 things.

1: make there be a kdr cap like a 3:1 ratio, this will force them to go on worse races, and newer/worse players can get a few kills.

2: give some higher lvled races to the lower lvls, like take some(just a few like 3-5) and put em in the 75+ and 150+

3: The Exp rate is honestly terrible, especially if you cannot get a kill(the bounty exp is decent but its usually the higher lvls that end up killing the bounty) maybe make the toms be a bit higher, like for 16,000 give 600-700 exp, or the $7000 to increase a bit to like 300-400 exp(that would help so many players out) , yes I know this means the higher lvls will get more exp as-well, but then the lower lvls would also get a chance at some lvls(especially if they keep dieing)

4: Give like 20-25 lvls in your LB a month(Not having them stack though) I know this was proposed long ago, but i still think its a good idea, maybe set a cap, any1 over lvl 700 cannot get more lvls in the bank?

5:Set like 4-5 Races in each Set, its kinda hard to get like 25 lvls in 3 races in a race when your new/keep dieing/or the race blows.

So just please consider one of these options, i would like to see more people on the server, and have new players happy too, not just the old ones over lvl 900.
Jensen234
Jensen234

Back to top Go down

General Complaints / Suggestions Empty Re: General Complaints / Suggestions

Post  Vexacion Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:18 am

i really like this idea but the thing i dont like is people are going get forced of there race because we might be high up but we want to lvl the race also. You should only be forced off a op race if you are maxed on the race already
Vexacion
Vexacion

Back to top Go down

Post  Landshark Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:22 am

Thank you for your input Jensen, as well as being the 1st to make a post actually suggesting/proposing something. My reply to each one of your suggestions is in no way a final answer, or the way it should be, or the way it will be... just my personal opinion from playing.

1. I think what you are proposing is if you have a high kill/death ratio, you should be forced to play a mediocre race. I do not think there is any way of actually doing this short of just having the admins monitor each player and asking them to change if they are dominating and that is something I would not enjoy doing.

2. This was the intent with creating RPG and only assigning a level 50 requirement... the race order in the beginning I feel is adequate to contend with the higher level races especially with them working properly now. It would be more practical to add more mediocre races and assign them a high level requirement to ensure the people 800+ have to use them (this is already done to an extent). This can be done by putting level caps on all the really boss races... so you do not keep adding to your overall player level just whoring a certain race.

3. I understand the XP given by the tomes is small, however I view this as a good thing. We are having so many players reaching higher levels that soon there will not be enough races tested and added in time to keep them busy, let alone incentive to keep playing. The amounts they are set at give the coders time to ensure no one really just caps out... but I understand how this can appear as a negative thing to people who cannot play as often as others.

4. I was never for the idea of having the levelbank reset monthly when it was 1st proposed. It defeats the purpose of earning levels when they are just given to you. Myself as well as some select others have grinded our way through all those races like everyone else has to... That also did not involve any feeding or farming either like some people I have spec'ed. Resetting the level bank would be unfair to people who have put in the time to get upwards into the 1000s. My only suggestion for compensation is if I get setup with WCS-Admin, I do not mind rewarding those under level i.e 300 with a few free levels time to time for good behavior/sportsmanship. I would never give levels out to all players like it used to be on the old server, however.

5. Some tiers have 3, some tiers have 4 already. The tiers were already divided as fairly as we could think of without disrupting the flow of gameplay.
Landshark
Landshark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raijin Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:30 am

Well since shark answered it as i was still typing up my answer u can have my response anyway Razz but this is my standpoint, though i dont know how much it will differ from sharks

1. for the 3:1 kdr, in most cases it wont matter much cause i hate to say it but nite, fluffy, myself we will still ahve a high kdr even with bad races. Placing a kdr cap would just piss alot of ppl who are good at counterstrike in general off, me included.

2. The rpg race is a kickass race in the early lvls, so is warden and shadow hunter, hell even the first 4 are awesome once u get good with them, and flame predator kicks ass. In my mind there r enough races that a good at start. I have yet to see a single person who was bad on the early races be spectacular on any of the higher races, if u look at say nite, he kicked our asses when using the early races and he kicks our ass just as much on the later races. To me i dont think the addition of better races in the early stages will matter because the good players will still be the good players.

Yes there r noobs that will die alot till they understand, but honestly if they really r that bad, they should learn to play css before playing wcs. (God i feel like a jackass saying this since i only sort of half believe that), well w/e i dont think adjustment of races is needed really, lots of balancing has already occured including making all 4 of the main starting races better than they were.

3. I like the xp rate, the thing about refugees i disliked the most was the xp gain. You could reach lvl 400 in 1 day if u tried. The tomes on Paradise were originally 750xp for 16k but then ppl just farm tomes and dont actually play the race, which in my mind is just boring. Mabye uping the tome from being 200xp to some alittle higher lvl 300-400xp i can see but i dont really want it going any higher than that. I like a challenge when it comes to lvl cause am usually on all the time. Also when thinking about this it just means that the ppl who r high right now are just going to get higher, knida counter productive.

4. I like the once a month put lvls in the levelbank idea.

5. I believe voy already worked on that, if u actually look through the list u will see that there r 4 races in alot of the sets when compared to earlier, making it easier to go to the next set (unless the changed it back).

Raijin
Raijin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum