Є|>ЯФ | Eden Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The return of the return of GOD!!!!!!!

+2
Jensen234
Raijin
6 posters

Go down

Happy God's back?

The return of the return of GOD!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap36%The return of the return of GOD!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 5 ]
The return of the return of GOD!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap7%The return of the return of GOD!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
The return of the return of GOD!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap14%The return of the return of GOD!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
The return of the return of GOD!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap0%The return of the return of GOD!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The return of the return of GOD!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap7%The return of the return of GOD!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
The return of the return of GOD!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap29%The return of the return of GOD!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 14

The return of the return of GOD!!!!!!! Empty The return of the return of GOD!!!!!!!

Post  Raijin Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:47 am

alright so u all know that ive been gone for around 3 weeks cause of a massive project worth way to much of my mark to be fair. Well its OVER! presented today and so ill be able to come back. I wont be as active as i was before ie never gettin off elephant . But i will be comin on again and returning my self to a regular postition rather than inactive after i Sleep since i was up for 52 hours straight to get this shit done on time.

In all honesty i missed playing with u guys, i cant w8 to get back on drunken

I WILL RETURN!!!!!!!

FEAR ME!!!

I AM THE ARC OF GOD!!!!!! afro

lol!

(poll is multiple choice)
Raijin
Raijin

Back to top Go down

The return of the return of GOD!!!!!!! Empty Re: The return of the return of GOD!!!!!!!

Post  Jensen234 Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:07 am

he misses me the mostest i bet!
Jensen234
Jensen234

Back to top Go down

The return of the return of GOD!!!!!!! Empty Re: The return of the return of GOD!!!!!!!

Post  Raijin Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:16 am

i miss u all the mostest (though jensen i think u might be) Laughing

afro
Raijin
Raijin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovin Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:18 am

no no, he def. misses my booty the most, damn, there needs to be a smiley with a big shaking butt What a Face
Lovin
Lovin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:38 pm

Let the admin wars begin!
Roland
Roland

Back to top Go down

Post  Raijin Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:53 pm

bring it. ima eat u alive!
Raijin
Raijin

Back to top Go down

Post  BOX Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:38 pm

can you change your name to "Raijin GOD" so that I know who you are, all these name changes are confusing.
Monster=Ninja= Monster Ninja please.
Vexacion=Cookies= Cookie Vexacion -thanks.

Much appreciated, I'm glad you all agree that making me less confused is a top priority in your lives.

BOX

Back to top Go down

Post  Landshark Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:33 pm

BOX, you crack me up you goofball
Landshark
Landshark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum