Є|>ЯФ | Eden Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Necklass of immunity

4 posters

Go down

Necklass of immunity Empty Necklass of immunity

Post  Jensen234 Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:26 pm

I'v been thinkin about this lately, i believe we should make neck-lass of immunity not buy-able on some races(suggesting the ones over 1200, or over 1400) or the just plain over powered races, i really hate restricting that but some races need it to be done(the races that u can go 20-1 on with ease) and ik that some people are just rally good but some races are too freaking hard to kill, and i suggest races that have over 175 hp cannot buy it either, it hard enough to kill them and if they block ur ulti, and ur on a race that depend son that ulti ur freaking screwed.

This is just a little idea, to condense it make it so u cannot buy neck-lass of immunity on 1200 or 1400+ races, races that you find are OP, or races wit hover 175 HP.
Jensen234
Jensen234

Back to top Go down

Necklass of immunity Empty Re: Necklass of immunity

Post  Landshark Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:21 pm

That is an interesting idea none the less
Landshark
Landshark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovin Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:21 pm

then no race would be able to buy it except the first 4...b/c every race is op in some way.

every race gets speed, invis, long jump, health or something similar in some way. so if we restrict the necklace b/c a race is "op" then we may as well take the necklace out altogether
Lovin
Lovin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vexacion Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:04 pm

and if you do that then people will just play races that can blow up for example head crab.. and that would just be really gay
Vexacion
Vexacion

Back to top Go down

Post  Jensen234 Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:31 pm

Well lovin, no clue how u think everything is op(if you do i feel very bad for you), and cookies then get off that race, or l2kill headcrab. and cookies its annoying as fuck when you cannot use your ulti on some1. cuz from experience lvl 1400 and up is very annoying and very hard to kill.
Jensen234
Jensen234

Back to top Go down

Post  Vexacion Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:57 pm

yah but its even more annyoing when a ultimate is sucide... tht is still a good race with out its ultimate
Vexacion
Vexacion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum