Є|>ЯФ | Eden Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hēЯσ1c

4 posters

Go down

hēЯσ1c Empty hēЯσ1c

Post  Raijin Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:01 am

Name: hēЯσ1c
Steam ID: N/A

Reason: the kid wallhacks i watched him do it blatantly at 1 point, but since i cant ban him until i get a demo apparantly im making this in advance.

Demo: ill get 1
Raijin
Raijin

Back to top Go down

hēЯσ1c Empty Re: hēЯσ1c

Post  Dhampire Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:08 am

Most people from the old server knows he does, so i don't think we need a demo from him.....
Dhampire
Dhampire

Back to top Go down

Post  soL Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:49 am

Ummmm. Sry to burst your bubble but hero1c doesnt hack. I though Lovin talked to you about that God.
You can go for the demo, you wont see anything, cause he doesnt hack.
soL
soL

Back to top Go down

Post  Dhampire Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:54 am

Sol your pulling my leg right, he is more bull shit then what comes out of a bulls hind quarters.
His 180* degree turn heads shot, him tracking people thou walls and all that shit is not hacks, then i am the king of time.....
Dhampire
Dhampire

Back to top Go down

Post  soL Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:02 am

lol. Idk what you guys have seen, but i know hero1c personally in real life and Ive seen him play. Hard to believe but he doesn't hack. A 180 headshot doesn't mean he hacks. If that was the case i would have been banned a long time ago, taking into consideration that ALOT of people call me a hacker in the server. I don't mean to offend anyone but I find it quite silly that your going through all this trouble just to ban someone that is not hacking. If you wanna ban someone for hacking I think you should start with someone in the clan, and i don't mean me.
soL
soL

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:22 am

Turning headshots don't automatically mean hack, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for the possible walling - just remember yall need to take into account sound, shadows, and radar.
Roland
Roland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum