Є|>ЯФ | Eden Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eden Project

Go down

Eden Project Empty Eden Project

Post  Landshark Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:38 pm

If you have logged into the forums and the server recently, you may have noticed there are some changes that have been implemented:

Since the recent heated forum about a designated chain of command, and the community being torn, this post is intended to clear up what is happening and where the community will be moving forward to.

Voyeurism, Lovin’ and I have been putting in a large effort to keep things a float but we were holding together a community that was based on the ideals of the founding member of the arcs (Insanity). With the addition of recent members there has been a “hidden” conflict amongst the original members about how things are being run and rumors that began circulating that were not based on facts, but opinions.

There has been underlying drama since we have started making the decisions that was never apparently addressed openly so that everyone was on the same page. We are breaking from those old ideals and pursuing our own project for a community based on our ideals. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to join us in the transition. However, changes will be made that we have equally agreed upon that will hopefully provide a better, closer, playing environment.

The new name instead of the misspellings of “Arcs of Pandamonium” will now be Eden Project with the handle Є|>ЯФ.

Voyeurism will be President
Lovin’ and Landshark will be the Vice Presidents

The server administrators (if they choose to join) will be: God, Death, and Fluffy.

This will be the chain until we feel we need to add more to help regulate the server adequately.

Server administrators are expected to abide by the rules Voyeurism has outlined in the updates section.

The current arcs, especially the original members left, are in no way obligated to transition to the new group and will always still be welcomed to play in the server. However, no arcs will be given any privileges or preferential treatment from us; they will be equal as server regulars. There shall be no rivalry and no grudges held against anyone, and their decisions will remain respected.

All races and levels will be backed up, and the server will remain the same WCS | Paradise

Please message me for the invite to the new group to receive your new handle, and I will also remind you that your name can be changed to whatever you like in server and on the forums (Excluding racism of course)

If anyone has additional questions they may ask me directly on steam or may send me a private message via the forums. Thank you for everyone who has befriended us, members and non members and we hope the flow of game play will remain the same. If people choose to leave, you will be missed and not long forgotten.

- Landshark
Landshark
Landshark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum