Є|>ЯФ | Eden Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lego man

4 posters

Go down

should legeo man have a limit on the amount of blocks it can make

lego man I_vote_lcap0%lego man I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
lego man I_vote_lcap100%lego man I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 5

lego man Empty lego man

Post  Vexacion Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:47 am

a player and i were playing lego man today and on one of the maps we would block of every entrance except one so hosties could get out. People found this unfair. To me lego man is just a race to have fun with and screw around but to these new people it really pisses them off. One of the players suggestied a limit on the amount of blocks they could make and i dont think this is such a bad idea. i will make this thread a poll to see what u guys think about it getting a limit on the amount of blocks it can use.
Vexacion
Vexacion

Back to top Go down

lego man Empty Re: lego man

Post  Raijin Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:54 am

honestly i dont think it should, it completely ruins the fun of the race. I get that some people dont like it, so when ppl get fed up stop blocking off all the entrances/exits but one do other stuff instead.
Raijin
Raijin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:46 am

New players will find plenty to complain about until they have a better understanding of the dynamic of the server.

Also keep in mind some players just complain regardless.

Assuming people aren't blocking off all hostage paths, they're entitled to place as many blocks as they can. Part of the trick to fighting a lego man is to catch them placing blocks so they are preoccupied.

Also, keep in mind, they're of limited use. On the bigger maps, its pretty difficult to block main entrances because there are several, like on cbble.
Roland
Roland

Back to top Go down

Post  Setus Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:14 pm

I agree with Roland on this. Legoman really isn't that bad some class with speed/teleport/longjump could pretty much get to him before he has fully blocked off most entrances. Legoman takes sometime to plant stuff unless the entrances are small. Now Legoman extreme could be understanding, but no one really uses that one a lot unless someone is Legoman having fun.
Setus
Setus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum