Є|>ЯФ | Eden Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thomas / Cherilee

3 posters

Go down

Thomas / Cherilee Empty Thomas / Cherilee

Post  Landshark Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:16 am

Just so everyone can observe... I abide by the same rules as the server administrators.

Player Thomas
STEAM_0:1:22010666

Banned 03/20 for Aimbot

http://www.mediafire.com/?jz9vjx8xta9ss8a
http://www.mediafire.com/?ux8k9hsbzib27gd

Played Cherilee
STEAM_0:0:10472329

Banned 03/20 for Aimbot, Wallhack, No Recoil

http://www.mediafire.com/?nd8y50bqvdcrxmd

**Make sure to skip the advertisements to be linked to download

Landshark
Landshark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Thomas / Cherilee Empty Re: Thomas / Cherilee

Post  BOX Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:27 am

I say screw the rules, it takes too long to ban these dummies. I trust you guys to make the right call, if you don't, it can be fixed after the fact. it's not life or death. If you suspect them of hacking/etc... ban them on the spot. BOOM!

BOX

Back to top Go down

Post  Landshark Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:53 am

However much I agree with you Dirty Boxxers, unfortunately people go crazy when they have certain admin capabilities... I do not mind having perma-bans issued immediately for the obvious aimbotters but this protects the interests of people who are just accused. Some people can toggle well and it takes some time actually watching a person before a proper decision can be made. For example, if you were to watch the full demo I had of Cherilee... the aimbot/wallhack did not come on until towards the end of map... he had no head shots almost the entire time.

So for the extra time of "inconvenience" it may be to the general server population, it shows me that you making an informed decision and not just sorting out details later.
Landshark
Landshark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BOX Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:06 am

Yeah I see your point, I had my dinner so I'm not as cranky as my previous post.

BOX

Back to top Go down

Post  Landshark Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:07 am

lol love you boxxy <3
Landshark
Landshark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Voyeurism Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:31 am

I agree, Boxxy, in terms of trusting the Admins wholeheartedly with their power; which is why the rule(s) were never actually laid out. Even still, I trust those with the capabilities just as much as I ever had. However, there were a couple times where some of the regulars didn't agree and without some validation to the user in question - they voiced their opinion(which should always be done, no matter the topic) and a "guideline" was laid out to help both parties better understand each other in some way.

Voyeurism

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum