Є|>ЯФ | Eden Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Map Removals

+2
Raijin
Landshark
6 posters

Go down

Map Removals Empty Map Removals

Post  Landshark Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:11 pm

After reviewing all the maps on the server, I propose some changes be made that I am sure everyone will agree with.

We need to remove

cs_abscond_pro
cs_isku
de_aos_center_s0
de_hulsa
aim_ag_texture_city_advanced
breakwood
aim_ak_colt
de_rats_2004_crzy
cs_bikini

Hulsa did not receive any acclaim when we switched to it, the others are boring and do not really suit a wcs server that well and definitely will not become popular maps, and texture city is just being replaced with summer since more people enjoy it over the original

breakwood needs to be removed because of nade spam and the nade glitch... plus that map is only fun the 1st two min

aim_ak_colt also seems to be frowned upon by half the members considering how much of a level builder it is...

does anyone other than fluffy really even like the map de_rats_2004_crzy? It is too dark and long

cs_bikini seems to give troubles to people downloading map, plus it has a lot of leaks causing major drops in fps

Last edited by The arc of Shark on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Landshark
Landshark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Map Removals Empty Re: Map Removals

Post  Raijin Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:45 pm

I would like to see both texture city and aim ak_colt stay. i just like texture city and aim ak_colt is a fun map in my mind to play.

However i would like to see the awp map gone. races that spawn weapons have a strong advantage on that map.
Raijin
Raijin

Back to top Go down

Post  Landshark Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:56 pm

You want to keep both aim_ag_texture_city_advanced and aim_ag_texture_city_summer_v1...?

They are the same map, just re-edited... and I vote for summer being more maneuverable and easier on the eyes
Landshark
Landshark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovin Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:16 am

i agree with shark on that, and besides, voy told me he already removed texture city after i asked him the first time since it is exactly like summer just orange..
Lovin
Lovin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raijin Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:32 am

o i havent played summer yet srry didnt realize, but i do wanna see the awp gone.
Raijin
Raijin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vexacion Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:36 pm

aim _colt is my fav map so can we keep that one it is a verry fun map. Also i am glad you are getting rid of breakwood everytime i go on that map the server ends up crashing... i think you should keep all the textures except texture souce that one is way to small, and u should get ride of dolls because if u have a sniping race that map is really good other then that it is hard to play on that map
Vexacion
Vexacion

Back to top Go down

Post  soL Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:44 pm

I think aim_ak_colt should stay but the texture maps for sure removed.
soL
soL

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovin Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:36 pm

you're a little late coming to the forum, most of them have been removed, and we're getting new maps when shark finds them and thinks they'll be good, but secks wanted me to add office and aztec extended, which i might to when i get back from lunch
Lovin
Lovin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:44 am

Considering how many people I've watched leave not wanting to play texture maps, I'd really like to see them have minimal priority on the votemap lists.

That, and I honestly think we've got way too many maps in rotation, and should narrow things down a bit so some of the maps better suited to wcs get more play time in general.
Roland
Roland

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovin Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:22 am

texture maps already have minimal priority, shark did that when i removed the maps and added some more, they've been like that for about a week, but they always pop up and we always end up on it, so i dunno what to tell you when it comes to that, we've done everything we can to make them show up less, it's like the server has esp and knows everyone else likes those maps Sad
Lovin
Lovin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum