Є|>ЯФ | Eden Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Є|>ЯФ Vexacion

4 posters

Go down

Should Cookie get admin?

Є|>ЯФ Vexacion I_vote_lcap0%Є|>ЯФ Vexacion I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Є|>ЯФ Vexacion I_vote_lcap60%Є|>ЯФ Vexacion I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Є|>ЯФ Vexacion I_vote_lcap40%Є|>ЯФ Vexacion I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Є|>ЯФ Vexacion Empty Є|>ЯФ Vexacion

Post  Vexacion Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:44 am

In Game Name: Є|>ЯФ Vexacion
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25393921
Mic:Yes

Past Experience: Before i came to this server about two years back i was a admin on my old server, ( -{=GE=}- ) Unfortunately i dont have the ID of that server and sadly it shut down.

Why should we make you an admin?: I believe that you should make me a admin because like i said before i used to be admin on my old server ( -{=GE=}- ). Unfortunately that server closed when i came back from taking a break for about 2 years. When i came back from the break i found this server and loved playing on it right away. I am on the server almost all the time usally on weekends i am on for about 8 hours straight and on weekdays for about 4 hours. Being on this long of time i see alot of what goes on in the server and most of the time there is not a admin on in that time period. When there are no admins on people are rude and some people hack. This causes people to leave the server. If i had admin this would for shure reduce. This is way i think i should be a admin. Thank you for your time and i hope u choose me to help keep your server the best it can be.

Last edited by CookieMonster on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vexacion
Vexacion

Back to top Go down

Є|>ЯФ Vexacion Empty Re: Є|>ЯФ Vexacion

Post  Raijin Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:59 am

trial him mabye? cookie is a nice guy
Raijin
Raijin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vexacion Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:47 pm

i know i made this a long time ago and i was still new to this server but now i would like to reinstate it because i think i would be good for admin. as you all know i am on ALOT, and i think i have a good eye for hackers. i have been admin before on my old server and i think i was a good admin. I also try to help this server the most i can and being admin will be able to make me help the server more because i can make shure the server is under control.
Thank you,
Є|>ЯФ Vexacion
Vexacion
Vexacion

Back to top Go down

Post  blaid Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:14 am

I'd say go for a trial if you're up for the responsibility.

blaid

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:29 am

While playing with Cookie is just fine, I find it troubling that there are accusations of hackers in his application. Considering I myself have been banned on a similar accusation from the previous server, I'm pretty weary of what people interpret as hacking.

In my current experience as admin on server, I've only had to ban two people who violated multiple rules repeatedly and neither was hacking.

As there's no poll, I will simply vote no in my post at this time.
Roland
Roland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum