Є|>ЯФ | Eden Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How often do u check in to the forums?

4 posters

Go down

How many times do you check the forums each week

How often do u check in to the forums? I_vote_lcap0%How often do u check in to the forums? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How often do u check in to the forums? I_vote_lcap0%How often do u check in to the forums? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
How often do u check in to the forums? I_vote_lcap10%How often do u check in to the forums? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
How often do u check in to the forums? I_vote_lcap10%How often do u check in to the forums? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
How often do u check in to the forums? I_vote_lcap70%How often do u check in to the forums? I_vote_rcap 70% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 10

How often do u check in to the forums? Empty How often do u check in to the forums?

Post  Raijin Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:39 am

Well im wonder how often ppl check the forums for anything new.
Raijin
Raijin

Back to top Go down

How often do u check in to the forums? Empty Re: How often do u check in to the forums?

Post  Setus Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:30 am

I do it at least 3 to 4 times a week I think.
Setus
Setus

Back to top Go down

How often do u check in to the forums? Empty Re: How often do u check in to the forums?

Post  Raijin Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:45 am

lols YA some1 answered besides me and shark who wuold of course be the only ones who come on more than once everyday.
Raijin
Raijin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fluffy Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:36 pm

leave myself logged in 24/7 and check for new posts once an hour when im on
Fluffy
Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Vexacion Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:00 pm

i check about 2 times a day... before i go on cs and after i am done playing cs
Vexacion
Vexacion

Back to top Go down

Post  Raijin Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:08 am

wow so many ppl who check in all the time, im honestly surprised.
Raijin
Raijin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum