Є|>ЯФ | Eden Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fucked up.

4 posters

Go down

fucked up. Empty fucked up.

Post  blaid Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:56 am

Having a shitty time lately. Seems everytime I join, the teams are completely fucked up. Played with a couple people who are prob the best in the server. Same team, super high completely fucked up unbalanced piece of shit race that will always have the upper hand no matter what fucking map, what fucking race my team is, etc.

Anyway, maybe I just need a break, but lately, I just get mad joining the server.

blaid

Back to top Go down

fucked up. Empty Re: fucked up.

Post  Landshark Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:42 am

I am sorry to hear that man, I am definitely familiar with the current clientele that has been playing lately... but some new regulars are slowly trickling in. People like Nite, Blaze, soL, Amorak, Hare are very respectful though of the sever and generally having fun so if you ask politely for them to switch teams to keep balance... they are usually happy to do so. The last few times I have played I have sensed your irritation but you have never really "asked" that someone switch... I do not mean to sound rude but it comes off more as complaining that teams are stacked.

In any case, you have admin and are more than welcome to swap players... just do so after death so people aren't confused mid round. Try to only use this in cases where the teams are equal and players cannot join the other team on their own without going to spectator 1st, waiting and then joining the opposite team

I hope this solves your dilemma so that the server is fun again for you but still remaining competitive Smile
Landshark
Landshark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:05 pm

I can relate to Blaid's point of view - I don't really try on the server anymore since there are so many imbalances it just gets frustrating to try and level something when people are just rolling through you with high levels.

However, keep in mind, if teams ever do get overly stacked, remember you've got the ability to balance them out manually since autobalance is just shy of useless.
Roland
Roland

Back to top Go down

Post  The arc of Rage Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:08 pm

Why don't we all try to lighten up and just have fun with it...I die all the time...screw it. I enjoy the game for what it is, and I enjoy the community. Relax and enjoy the show guys. Smile
The arc of Rage
The arc of Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum