Є|>ЯФ | Eden Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkrai Inbalance

3 posters

Go down

Darkrai Inbalance Empty Darkrai Inbalance

Post  Landshark Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:17 am

After playing with and playing against the race Darkrai I find its skills to be very overpowered

It's skill "Dark Void" which puts its victim to sleep is a cocktail of unfair advantages

* Freezes target for a long period
* Blinds target with black smoke
* Forces Weapon drop

I understand that these are the best way to imitate someone "falling asleep" but it basically means if you get hit by Darakrai, you are screwed... period.

I suggest removing either freeze, or severely reduce the amount of time "frozen" - or - remove the weapon drop so at least you can attempt to spray fire out the cloud.

Last edited by The arc of Shark on Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Landshark
Landshark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Darkrai Inbalance Empty Re: Darkrai Inbalance

Post  Raijin Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:27 am

i havent even played him yet and i think that sounds excessive.
Raijin
Raijin

Back to top Go down

Post  Voyeurism Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:35 am

Maybe I should explain this. All that pertains to the very first skill, which is based on a 15% total chance of ever happening(according to the code). At which, the 'smoke/blind' isn't really a blind, as that's the skill putting you(literally) asleep; unless you sleep with your eyes open. Of course, if desired, I could shorten the duration which you are 'asleep'.

Voyeurism

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum