Є|>ЯФ | Eden Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:))) cant beleive my eyes o.o (Dead/Man/Walking)

+3
Lovin
Vexacion
tj408
7 posters

Go down

:))) cant beleive my eyes o.o (Dead/Man/Walking) Empty :))) cant beleive my eyes o.o (Dead/Man/Walking)

Post  tj408 Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Finally ! cheers
hope i get a chance, i been a reg for a minute now =]
sorry Lovin i didnt get back sooner dnt be mad
Razz

i like playin in this server great people lots of fun, love the maps, and specially the Є|>ЯФ is the shit...... long story short dont wanna kiss to much ass and brag how i been waiting for someone to ask me cuz u cant ask, so hopefully you guys pick me up to join........ would be Tits Exclamation

Last edited by tj408 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

tj408

Back to top Go down

:))) cant beleive my eyes o.o (Dead/Man/Walking) Empty Re: :))) cant beleive my eyes o.o (Dead/Man/Walking)

Post  Vexacion Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:24 pm

umm who is this?:S
Vexacion
Vexacion

Back to top Go down

:))) cant beleive my eyes o.o (Dead/Man/Walking) Empty Re: :))) cant beleive my eyes o.o (Dead/Man/Walking)

Post  Lovin Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:03 am

this is dead/man/walking..he's been a reg in the server since pandamonium, but has been absent lately due to work, you should get to know him Razz
Lovin
Lovin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:31 am

As he's been a long time regular (as far as server uptime is concerned), I think he'd be a welcome addition. I've already seen his dedication to the server firsthand.
Roland
Roland

Back to top Go down

Post  Vexacion Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:50 am

well i have never seen him because i am new to this server but from what you guys say he seems like a nice guy and i would like to get to know... i will make my vote after i get to know him alittle
Vexacion
Vexacion

Back to top Go down

Post  Raijin Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:42 am

Dead is a great guy was int he top 5 of Pandamonium for a while, i definately say yes, and i get where the busy with work is comin from, ive been of for what going on 3 weeks now?

Sad Sad Sad i miss u guys!!!!! It makes me so sad, though ill play this week a bit since my huge ass project ended TODAY!!!!!
Raijin
Raijin

Back to top Go down

Post  Landshark Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:59 pm

Yeah I know his skanky butt!! Dead has been around a while, have not see him in a minute though.. hope everything is going good with you d00der
Landshark
Landshark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Setus Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Dead has my vote fun to play with and been a reg for a long time.
Setus
Setus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum