Є|>ЯФ | Eden Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Opinion and Request!

4 posters

Go down

Do you agree with my statement

My Opinion and Request! I_vote_lcap100%My Opinion and Request! I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 7 ]
My Opinion and Request! I_vote_lcap0%My Opinion and Request! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
My Opinion and Request! I_vote_lcap0%My Opinion and Request! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

My Opinion and Request! Empty My Opinion and Request!

Post  Raijin Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:00 am

alright currently the server has over 120 races on it, and some of them are op and some of them r way to similar to others in my opinion. I think for the time being we should stop adding more races. We need to focus on getting all the current private races to public races and balance all the races. Then once everything is nice and fun and fair go back to coding races, and i dont mean cut and paste coding, i mean anything else we add should be unique in some way or another not the same dam shit everytime.
Raijin
Raijin

Back to top Go down

My Opinion and Request! Empty Re: My Opinion and Request!

Post  Jensen234 Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:34 am

I believe that this should happen because those races in private look interesting and we don't need more stuff added on top of it till we are finished with these current races.
Jensen234
Jensen234

Back to top Go down

Post  Voyeurism Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:34 am

As I told someone earlier in regards to adding races - I do not intend to add any more races to the private race list until the remaining few can be sorted out and the broken ultimates are working.

Voyeurism

Back to top Go down

Post  Vexacion Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:33 pm

i agree with you guys we should not add any races until the races are fixed... this does not mean that the people who are coded should stop they can keep coding and give the idea's to voy after everything is fixed. i also agree with god that we should make unique races because like this we can keep the races fair and not op and when new people come to the server they will want to stay from the wide selection we have and the amount of races we have that other servers do not
Vexacion
Vexacion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum