Є|>ЯФ | Eden Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Itchyy,^,e

3 posters

Go down

Am I in? :D

Itchyy,^,e I_vote_lcap33%Itchyy,^,e I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Itchyy,^,e I_vote_lcap67%Itchyy,^,e I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Itchyy,^,e Empty Itchyy,^,e

Post  Itchyy Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:41 pm

Name: Matt Tinoco
Steam name: Itchyy,^,e
Do you have a MIC/teamspeak: Mic and vent yes TS no, I can and have used it before.
Recruited by (if anyone): Not really recruited but talked with Jensen and Lovin'
Are you in a clan now: Nope
Have you ever been in a clan before: Yes, many, a long time ago.
What clans were you in: JYD was the last. Uhh -|Pos|- , -TsK- and |AH| very old, no longer around. I've also been on multiple teams and in multiple leagues.
Why should we have you in the clan: I'm a cool and funny guy and I'd like to learn coding if someone wouldn't mind helping me out with it.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to apply.

Also, it's a fun server and I just donated $5.

EDIT: Obviously this isn't a right away thing but I was told to make the application and stick around for about a month.
Itchyy
Itchyy

Back to top Go down

Itchyy,^,e Empty Re: Itchyy,^,e

Post  Raijin Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:03 am

ya itchyy i dont see u around that much, but i know u have been around atleast a week so if u w8 for about a month and become/stay a regular on the server your application will be looked at.

PS add a 3rd option to the poll that is "possibly in future"
Raijin
Raijin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fluffy Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:59 am

i haven't been around so i didn't get a chance to meat you yet yet.but if you haven't been active for at least 3-4 weeks its an auto no from me regardless of if i like you or not
Fluffy
Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Itchyy Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:13 am

Yeah I know about a month but lovin told me to post anyway because she said it was better if I did so people would know that I was interested in applying. The vote really wasn't ment for now it was for the future when the application would actually be considered. I'm just putting it out there and am going to stick around and see how things go. Thanks for the quick responses and hope to frag with ya guys soon!
Itchyy
Itchyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down