Є|>ЯФ | Eden Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make the higher races less op

+2
Fluffy
Vexacion
6 posters

Go down

Make the higher races less op Empty Make the higher races less op

Post  Vexacion Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:36 pm

i think that once you hit about 1275 every race gets OP and when people are playing OP races this makes other players want to leave and they start trash talking. i am not blaming people for playing OP races because some of the higher players want to lvl and the races they have low are the OP ones. what i am suggesting is that we go through the race list and change the code for the OP races so there not as OP. they can still be a good race but you will still need skill to do good.
Vexacion
Vexacion

Back to top Go down

Make the higher races less op Empty Re: Make the higher races less op

Post  Fluffy Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:20 pm

people that aren't good complain about every race you play, if you play a lower race then its op because you're maxxed and they complain about that and if its a higher race its op because they don't have it, whiners just like to whine, also high races should be op otherwise whats the motivation to level?
Fluffy
Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Vexacion Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:50 am

i know what your saying fluffy and i agree 100% but some of the races are so op u dont need skill to be good with them. if your good or bad u will still have atleat a 3:1 ratio
Vexacion
Vexacion

Back to top Go down

Post  Fluffy Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:01 am

you said 100% of them, make a list of the super op ones and whats wrong with them and ask voy to nerf them a bit, i cant think of any races that are too op to handle people just dont change races to fight them they just want to sit on the race they are on and not think, if there's a knife race that's kicking your ass a race with roots is the obvious solution but most people don't switch
Fluffy
Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Voyeurism Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:55 am

Fluffy wrote:you said 100% of them, make a list of the super op ones and whats wrong with them and ask voy to nerf them a bit, i cant think of any races that are too op to handle people just dont change races to fight them they just want to sit on the race they are on and not think, if there's a knife race that's kicking your ass a race with roots is the obvious solution but most people don't switch

This post and the previous are the points I continue to make with people who insist that the higher-tiered races are "OP". Especially when those with access to 1275 and up are some of our best players playing on "above the average" races. There are lower-tiered races that are skilled enough to take on any of the higher-tiers, the player just has to be willing to switch off their race.

As Fluffy said, make a list of these "OP" races and we'll see how it goes. Of course, Shark also complained of a race for being too "OP" when versing Ninja(I believe), but once Shark got it, he retracted the statement. It's the player that makes these races "OP", not the race itself.

Voyeurism

Back to top Go down

Post  Raijin Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:16 pm

I would agree with what voy says, the best example of people saying a race is "OP" is definately when N1NJ@ is playing as ratchet but, N1NJ@ is a kickass bunny hopper and his favourite type of race is a long jump, knife race with bonus dmg. He has also lvled ratchet to max twice meaning he is also very used to this race. You will probably notice that these "OP" race r just races the the higher lvls (including u cookie) play the most, because u all have your favourites and eventually every1 will become "OP" with a race once they play it enough.

Also if u ask, im pretty sure any of the higher lvls will change race if they r maxed on the race and you ask nicely.

But i am also sure that there r a few races that could use some balancing, not all of them, but a few.
Raijin
Raijin

Back to top Go down

Post  Landshark Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Also to add Vexacion, even though I have the ability to decrease certain skills... I really only know the races that I have gained access to by grinding like everyone else. Aside from testing races before they are made public... I have not given myself any levels in order to reach these races a handful of people possess.

The only reports I have are what you tell me, or me personally playing against you and Ninja to see how overpowered they are.

In either case, a list is helpful.. but even more so this is why there is a balance/imbalance section on the forums. Post one race at a time or all together. Voyeurism and I are pretty good at adhering to those requests if we feel the accusation is correct in them being a little too much to deal with.
Landshark
Landshark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:40 am

Yeah, its pretty vague. Gotta have more details. I haven't played against people on the highest tier races enough to provide proper feedback.
Roland
Roland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down