Є|>ЯФ | Eden Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headphone issue

2 posters

Go down

Headphone issue Empty Headphone issue

Post  Raijin Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:56 am

Alright every1 as some of u may have heard from me complaining my headphones have gone fucked up. For some reason or another voices have now become background noise.

When watch a tv show online the background noises sound like they r in the foreground with the voices in the background, making my headphones totally worthless. To make matters even worse idk wtf is going on.

I have installed the most updated drivers for my Steelseries 5H v2 headset and that didn't fix shit. Ive adjusted my volume controls and still had now luck. However, when i test my headphones in the Configure section of volume control the center speaker is very quite and i cant figure out why.

Any help or things to try to help me fix this would be appreciated, I've had this headset for a year and a half and i love it i would had to have to get a new pair (since this pair cost me a shitload).
Raijin
Raijin

Back to top Go down

Headphone issue Empty Re: Headphone issue

Post  Raijin Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:30 am

And I give up trying to fix it, so I'm buying a new headset tommorrow.
Raijin
Raijin

Back to top Go down

Post  Voyeurism Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:54 am

Tried looking for solutions when I first saw this thread but couldn't find anything. Regardless, glad you're returning tomorrow(hopefully). You've been missed. Razz

Voyeurism

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down